Looking for the adventure of a lifetime? Look no further than a life in China!
How To Live The Good Life In China
Lots of sites and products out there will give you a basic introduction to China, its business practices, or languages. But none of them goes as in-depth as Ultimate China Guide, which covers each aspect in detail: Finding a job (not just teaching English), how to learn Chinese quickly and effectively by using the best resources, and how to live well while paying off debt quickly and travelling all over Asia, without giving up time at work or thousands of dollars. But most importantly, the China experience will open up all kinds of possibilities from launching your own international business, to building strong international relationships that will change your life forever.
About The Author
Hi I’m Nick Lenczewski, I’m a 29-year old interpreter and Chinese cross-cultural liaison from the United States and the author of Ultimate China Guide.
Before moving to the Orient, I knew nothing about living in China. I had to navigate the bustling, subtropical Guangdong province with very little information to go on. It took me years to become fluent in Chinese because of the abundance of misinformation out there. But with a lot of trail and error, and a lot of hard work, I was able to attain oral and written fluency in Mandarin Chinese, teach English to people of all ages, work at an international manufacturer, start a business in China, work as an interpreter on two continents, pay off $20,000 in debt, and travel all over China and most of East Asia.
I want to show you how you can do the same in less time and make the most of the plethora of opportunities in China!
Ultimate China Guide Content
I have helped hundreds of people live better lives in China, from learning Mandarin and the local languages, to finding job opportunities at international companies. Ultimate China Guide is the accumulation of all of my knowledge on the subject of how to live well in China. The product contains my three main areas of expertise: Living And Traveling In China, Finding Work And Working In China, and Learning Mandarin Chinese.
What You Will Learn Specifically
- How to pay off $10,000 of debt in one year while working at an international company or English school.
- The most effective methods for find jobs as well as how to not waste time on companies that will only frustrate you and waste your time.
- How much money different types of jobs in China pay and what is required to land such positions.
- How to get an interview at a company that is hiring and crush the interview so that you have multiple job offers.
- What you can expect at your job and the cultural differences you need to be aware of when conducting business in China and working with colleagues.
- Who your colleagues will be, how you can develop strong ties with them, and become successful in business as a result.
- How to find and rent a quality apartment at a good price without being scammed or cheated out of money.
- How to live rent free and save even more money.
- What to eat and where to eat so that you can live within your budget and not end up eating something you don’t want to–unless you want to!
- How to get your roundtrip airfare paid for.
- Understand the different types of visas and visa procedures.
- Off-the-beaten path travel destinations away from the hordes of tourists and what you can expect to pay in different places and countries.
- Which 1% of Chinese words to learn to become conversationally fluent in a few months and understand 90% of the conversations you hear.
- Which Chinese phrases to learn first in order to start speaking with locals from day one.
- The absolute best material out there for learning Chinese quickly and effectively.
- The best tools to help you learn Chinese while having a lot of fun at the same time.
- Some great methods I have found for learning Chinese, even if you are a busy business executive.
- Ten phrases you can use to meet anyone and build good rapport with them.